To save custom plant models 🌳🌼 created with Edit "Save As" in Version 2 - you MUST save a copy of your PreFab_User.dat file on your Desktop BEFORE updating to Version 3.
STEP 1: Create a Copy
It's easy to save a copy of this file:
- Right-click on the Windows icon and type This PC and press Enter
- Double-click on your C Drive (or the drive the software is installed on):
- Double-click the Structure Studios Folder to open it.
- Double-click the SE3D20 Folder
- Double-click the Data Folder
- Double-click the User Folder
- Once you are in the User Folder, right-click PREFAB_USER.dat and Press Copy:
STEP 2: Save On Your Desktop
- Head back to your Desktop
- Right-click and press Paste:
STEP 3: Add to Version 3
- Once you are on Version 2021.1.1 place the PREFAB_USER.dat file on your desktop back into your C:\StructureStudios\SE3D20\data\user folder.
- All the 🌵🌳🌲🌼 models you saved in Version 2 will be ready in Version 3!