Send your project file to another designer via email attachment.
1. Click on the File Explorer Icon (Shortcut Win+E).
2. Double-left-click on Windows (C:) then double-left-click on the StructureStudios folder.
3. Double-left-click on the SE3D20 Folder.
4. Double-left-click on the Projects Folder.
5. Double-left-click on your project's folder.
6. Click and drag your Project.sav file into your email client's compose window.
Tip: Look for the Attach files icon to send an image via an email client such as Gmail:
- On your computer, open Gmail (or other email client).
- Click Compose.
- At the bottom of the compose window, click Attach files .
- Navigate to your project folder (steps 2-5 above) and single-left-click the project.sav file.
- Click Open. Your file will be attached to your email.