Senior C++ Math and Computational Geometry Software Engineer
Develop, enhance, and support complex 2D and 3D geometric modeling algorithms in operations such as
Booleans, Filleting, Intersectors, Unioning and Clipping. Invent new ways for users to interact with 3D
spatial geometry in an existing 3D CAD software application. Handle “sloppy drawing” situations where
shared edges of shapes are snapped together if within a certain tolerance. Optimize existing 2D geometry
subsystem for real-time performance in large complex scenes and construct 3D geometry from 2D
representations, clipping geometry and UV coordinates as necessary. Design robust interfaces with an
emphasis on ease of use. Enhance the reliability of a mature and complex software system.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C++ and/or C# programming
- Minimum 5 years of experience in object-oriented design and implementation
- High proficiency with Object-Oriented design and implementation in C++ and/or C#
- High proficiency with 3D graphics, 3D math, linear algebra, numerical methods, GUI development,
and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
BS in Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or closely related field
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send resumes via Email to Stefanie@structurestudios.com.
Capable and Dependable Full Stack Developer
Our 3D design software is the center of the outdoor living industry, and our customer database is its
ambassador. Many of our goals now and on the horizon are deeply rooted in our customer database,
such as improving our customer experience, opening doors for innovative new products, and making our
team’s day more productive.
At Structure Studios, we have a famously small team of engineers (currently 6) who develop our core
software. Engineers here enjoy a lot of autonomy and independence in how they solve problems. Now,
we are looking for someone who can wear many hats and approach the customer database from many
This is a challenging job that requires a unique combination of traits:
- 7+ years of experience in coding with .Net C#, ASP.Net Core 2 MVC, MVC, SQL, data access models
- Designing Web Pages using HTML, jQuery, CSS, Knockout.js, bootstrap and CSS
- Designing Web Services using WCF, Web API (REST, JSON), Web API 2.0 with .NET Core 2
- Designing Windows applications development (WPF)
- Development of complex SQL queries using MS Transact SQL (T-SQL)
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server, database architecture, and schema design
- Microsoft Entity Framework 6 (code first)
- Experience with EF Core and MySql
- Experience with MySql
- Experience with automapper
- Experience with Angular 4
- Experience with Typescript 2+
- Experience with ASP.NET Core 2 Web API
- Experience with ASP.NET Core 2 Middleware
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming
- A deep passion for programming
You’ll do well here if you have experience in the following (or you’re eager to pick up a few
skills on the job):
- Amazon Web Services
- SQL Server administration
- WiX Toolset
- Angular (2 or 4)
- Typescript 2+
- .NET Core 2 Middleware
- Node Package Manager
If you have a background in most or all of the above, then odds are you have a lot of choices about
how to spend your time. Consider Structure Studios as a rare opportunity to shape the way millions
of people experience the second largest investment of their lives. Each and every day we are
surprised and captivated by our customers’ creations, and we hope you will be, too. There are
rewarding long term projects for you to join, and there is a ton of low hanging fruit. Just about
any feature you touch contains something interesting to hack on that will improve how thousands of
people experience our software.
How To Apply:
To submit a resume or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friendly Technical Support Specialist
Here at Structure Studios, we do more than just develop the best 3D design software. We also offer our Members the fantastic support that makes it easy and enjoyable to design amazing outdoor living projects with our software.
Because our focus is on our Members, our entire team works together to meet our goal of offering support that is friendly, accessible, and as helpful as possible. As a Member Support Specialist, you’ll join our team as a great listener as much as a great communicator.
As you gain a deep and thorough knowledge of how our software works, you’ll use your creative-problem solving skills to adapt and tailor your support style to converse with people in a myriad of roles and from a variety of backgrounds. That includes business owners, architects, designers, and everyone in between. You’ll use the insights that you’ve gained through those productive conversations to develop and communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help our Members.
Throughout the day, you’ll use your knowledge of the software as well as all available resources to resolve issues. Whether answering simple how-to questions or diagnosing complex software bugs, you’ll demonstrate a keen understanding of both the technical and non-technical aspects of designing in 3D, and you’ll use that understanding to help our Members achieve their goals.
In this role, you'll:
- Handle multiple customer issues at the same time in a fast-paced environment by providing support through three main channels throughout the day: phone (primary channel), email, and chat.
- Take full ownership of any technical issues from beginning to end in order to usher each Member to a timely and successful outcome.
- Document and report software issues to the development team using our established processes and channels, including replicating the issue, offering any necessary context, and undertaking research.
- Demonstrate composure, resilience, adaptability, and urgency as Member needs and case volumes change.
You're an ideal fit if you:
- Have a strong working knowledge of computer software installation and configuration.
- Communicate clearly, kindly, and informatively over email and the phone as well as in person.
- Enjoy setting and reaching goals personally as well as a part of a team to keep Members engaged, knowledgeable, and productive.
- Readily help others and confidently use the resources at your disposal to resolve challenges.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities while managing time, tasks, and deadlines effectively.
- 2+ years of customer-based software support experience.
- Fluent in Spanish
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Customer Service Manager
We do more than just develop the most spectacular 3D design software here at Structure Studios. We also set out to improve lives through 3D experiences. One way our team achieves that goal is by engaging, guiding, and advising our Members to ensure their journey is successful and enjoyable.
As the Customer Service Manager, you’ll be a coach as much as a project manager, a consultant as well as a product expert.
With Members, you’ll build on your experience to help create and nurture each customer's journey — beginning at the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewal.
With our sales, support, and training teams, you’ll provide input into strategic customer plans, helping to identify and uncover improved ways our existing customers might use our software.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A supportive listener who understands customer service and customer support best practices and who excels at communicating clearly to resolve technical issues
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to build trust and develop strong relationships
- A proactive team player who is motivated by helping fellow team members to grow and by supporting others to achieve success
- An innovative thinker who will inspire customer loyalty and adoption by leveraging strong project management skills to implement those ideas successfully
What You’ll Do:
- Foster a culture of operational excellence where the team consistently executes to ensure Members receive the best possible resolutions
- Handle customer escalations to create positive outcomes while approaching problem-solving creatively and empathizing with every aspect of the customer experience
- Serve as a coach and mentor, helping team members grow while using performance-based feedback to set expectations
- Develop and implement strategies, standards, and procedures to ensure optimal customer experience and satisfaction
- Interact with sales and training to analyze Member feedback and develop programs effective for improved Member experience
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, and coordination of project activities
- Regularly craft new customer onboarding assets, including processes, emails, blogs, videos, and Knowledge Base articles
What Your Background Looks Like:
- 5+ years of customer-facing customer service management
- An excellent track record of highly professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- A great track record growing CSAT, NPS, and CES scores
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.